- Dog Allergies Guide
- Fruits and Vegetables Dogs can Eat
- Can Dogs Eat Peanut Butter?
- Our Top Recommended Dog Training Collars
- Can Dogs Eat Almonds?
- Can Retrievers Eat Shrimp?
- CBD Oil for Dogs, can it help Retriever Dogs?
- Can Retriever Dogs Eat Mushrooms?
- Is it worth insuring your dog?
- How do I find good dog trainers?
- How To Play With Your Dog: 15 Fun Tips & Ideas
- When should you use a Dog Crate?
- Do Dogs Need Their Own Space?
- How To Crate Train A Puppy At Night
- Children and Dogs, The Golden Rules
- How To Crate Train a Puppy in 9 Easy Steps
- Retriever Puppy Socialization
- Stop My Dog Being Scared of Fireworks?
- What is the Best Travel Crate for Dogs?
- Are soft Portable Dog Crates any good?
- How To Train Your Puppy to Ride in the Car
- Are Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers Good Family Dogs?
- Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners for Shedding
- Does a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Shed?
- Does a Duck Tolling Retriever need Grooming?
- Stop Your Puppy From Jumping up and More
- How to Choose a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Puppy?
- Dog Nutrition and Obesity
- Buying a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Puppy via internet?
- Why do Tollers Scream?
- Do Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers like Swimming?
- Clicker Training Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
- Is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever right for me?
- All about the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Breed
See below, all our posts
Hi, welcome to my blog about the amazing breed Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever and all other Retriever breeds!
My name is Eline van Stiphout and I am from The Netherlands. Together with my husband Arthur and our sweet Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Stippy, we hike a lot and love the outdoor life and adventure.
I’m working as a professional, fully licensed dog walker since 2017. I gave up my full-time office job to follow my dream which is working and walking with dogs.
RECOMMENDED GPS TRACKERS